Paterson Bulk Transport offers the following transport options and facilities;
- Bulk and bagged Gypsum Cartage
- Bulk cartage (eg. Grains, Fertilisers, Quarry Products etc.) to all States of Australia in load combinations from 12 tonne up to 57 tonne Road Trains in some areas.
- Curtainsider/Tautliner trailers for the delivery of General Freight in all states (such as honey, wool, general pallets & produce etc.)
- Flat top trailers & Extendable
- Grape cartage in bulk bins
- Blending and bagging of Gypsum/Trace element blends
Accreditation & NHVAS
- Mass Management
- Maintenance Management
- Basic Fatigue Management (BFM)
All drivers are trained in the Company’s Policies and Procedures such as OH&S, Speed compliance, and Fatigue Management and meet all the current requirements of the Basic Fatigue Management Scheme along with current medicals at all times.